Feb 12, 2013

Turkiye

Hello!
I've finally had holidays... Last time, I was with my family, traveling to Turkey. At first, we wanted to go to London, but the high-season budget was very high. Despite Turkey being a second choice, but I'm curious with that Asian-European country.
Turkey isn't a destination for shopping such as Singapore or Paris, and this country is rich in culture, natural beauty and historical buildings. From the dances, food (I don't really like it because it's not tasty enough for me, though), souvenirs, carpets, and the thing I liked the most are the ceramics! We focused on explorations around those stuffs and it's really breathtaking. I'd really recommend to go there around summer. I went there around winter. The exciting thing is, if we go on this season, we could play with the snow; everything is white and beautiful. These snow is really pretty, especially in areas such as Bolu. However, if i could go there, I'd prefer when it's summer. Why? In Capadoccia we could've been amazed for the rest of our lives looking at the unique and beautiful mountains as the sun shines bright without getting covered by the snow. Below are the photos which was taken by me on Turkey. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment